Hey, it’s Henry,
And you’re reading my uncensored review of what I really thought about Marketing With Alex Elite.
Note that this is a review though, Click Here to visit the Official Website.
Why am I writing this? Well, when I was thinking about buying Marketing With Alex Elite, there weren’t too many real reviews around, so I thought I’d write one now to help any of you who are in the same position I was.
But be warned, I’ll be going into both the good and the bad points, so if that’s something you might not want to hear, then you may as well leave now.
So without further ado,
What actually is Marketing With Alex Elite?
Marketing with Alex is the newest and latest product by Marketing Guru Alex Jeffreys. It shows you the exact system Alex himself uses to generate over $60,000 every month online, from absolute fundamentals to the exact little details.
But it’s not what you’d expect. When I logged in to the members area for the first time I was expecting the standard sequence of articles or videos that you’d find in any other online course, but this turned out to be different – Alex takes you on as his student, if you will, and invites you to take him as your coach; then he leads you step-by-step through his exact formula to making money.
The whole ‘personal’ element is something I really liked about this course; not only is there a Q&A session after every one of the thirteen modules, but there’s a members-only forum included where you can discuss the teachings with Alex himself! (as well as all the other members). Think for a second how valuable it would be for you to have a direct communication link with one of the best internet marketers in the business? This is a big plus, and something that’s been absent from many other courses I’ve reviewed in the past.
What’s more, Alex practically guarantees your success by including in the course a ready-made front-end product, back-end product and video sales letter – hell it’d be hard not to succeed given the fact that he coaches you on top of this!
Step-by-step, here’s exactly what the program gives you:
“Basically, you’re getting a how to guide on exactly how to implement the ‘$60K a month’ system, plus a READY MADE Product and Sales Letter!”
So what actual system does the course teach?
Well, unlike many WSOs or ‘original new products’ out there, Marketing With Alex teaches a system that can truly be called tried and tested. It’s been the strategy of choice for the best internet marketers for some time now, and it works like this:
- Create a free product
- Create a paid product
- Give out the free product and use it to build a huge email list
- Sell the paid product on the backend (this more than makes your money back!)
- Sell lots of products to the list you built in a sequence of emails
Also remember, Marketing With Alex comes bundled with two products you can sell! It literally couldn’t be any easier.
Now obviously that’s a HUGE oversimplification of Alex’s method, but there’s a quick version for you. Now think for a minute: isn’t that exactly what all the other internet gurus are already doing themselves? How many mailing lists are you on from people who gave out free products to you? Slowly you can begin to realise why this works so well, and why this technique is so widespread!
Now it’s one thing to give you a list like that, and it’s another thing to teach you how to do it yourself. This is where Alex shines, and his video coaching definitely ranks among the best I’ve seen on the subject. In short: this stuff works.
The Bad Points
Obviously, Marketing With Alex isn’t perfect. Here’s what I didn’t like about it:
- To get the absolute best teaching, you have to subscribe to Alex’s monthly coaching sessions. This is a monthly billing but to be completely honest you’d make so much more money, it more than outweighs the face-value of becoming a member in the first place.
- The volume of information can be a bit daunting to a blind-newbie: thirteen video modules with multiple parts! I guess if you’re looking for a quick little system then you need to look elsewhere, because with the level of detail Alex uses you’re pretty much guaranteed some results.
The Good Points
- One of the world’s best Internet Marketers as your personal coach. I can’t really stress the benefit of this enough, check out my other article for more information on this.
- The included Products, and Video Sales Letter. This will save you a LOT of time, and shows you exactly what a good product should be like.
- The Bonus Material that comes with the product. If you arrived at this website from a Google search, most of the other links you’ll see will be reviews of an older, 2010 course that Alex released under the same name. This comes bundled free with Marketing With Alex Elite (this product) so you get BOTH products for the same price!
- The Breadth of the system – Alex goes from absolute fundamentals all the way to advanced levels of back-end automation, outsourcing, scaling and membership sites.
- The direct-line of contact with Alex via the forum. If the Q&A sessions after each module aren’t enough for you, you have the ability to contact Alex directly via the forum to get your questions answered. I can’t overstate how valuable this is.
The Last Word
And so we come to the end of my Marketing With Alex Elite review. Overall, this is one of the most impressive and complete training courses I’ve seen in a long time.
When you consider the volume of training, the credentials of the man behind it, and the fact that you get free products to sell (did I mention bundled software too?), you’ve gotta hand it to Alex, he has a fantastic training course here. If you’re looking to get started in the Internet Marketing business, I can’t recommend Alex Jeffreys enough.